Prep-time: 5 min
Bake time: 15 min
Whole wheat flour 1 cup
All purpose flour 1/2 cup
Rolled oats 1/2 cup
Applesauce 1/2 cup
Chocolate 1/4 cup grated
Sugar 2 tsp or more for added sweetness
Baking powder 1tsp
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Milk 1/2 cup
Oil/Cooking spray For greasing
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degree F
- Mash the banana either by hand or a spoon
- Mix whole wheat flour, all purpose flour and rolled oats in a bowl. Add baking powder and baking soda.
- Take the applesauce, mashed banana, grated chocolate, sugar and add to the flour mixture.
- Mix everything well and add milk to make a thick batter consistency (sticking to the spoon)
- Grease a muffin tray (or use paper liners) and pour the batter into each cup evenly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, let cool and serve!